Wednesday, March 18, 2009

it feels like spring


After getting a morning final exam (econ161b: International Money) out of the way, I had a craving to fix up a nourishing bite...

(Lean Pocket in hand...and a freshly-made pesto turkey-eggplant panini. Yum! The microwavable delight was complements of a good friend...)

Enjoying the meal in the beautiful Southern CA weather made me notice how quickly spring is approaching. We parked our bums on a grassy area to enjoy the food, fresh air and company.

thank You for another beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Joy!! You currently make me want to do two things right now:

    1. Bust out my George Foreman grill and make myself a healthy meal
    2. Have a nice meal in Columbia park, under the gorgeous sun rays

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally see you owning a few restaurants :D!! I miss you Joyyy! Congrats on finishing and good luck on the rest of your finals if you ahve any!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jobie! Your blogs make me happy. =]

    love you!

    tracy

    ReplyDelete