Monday, January 5, 2009

Rise and shine

I had my first day of work with Harvey and Company.

One of the things I appreciated most was being able to interact with genuinely helpful, friendly, and funny people...

I was treated to lunch by my supervisor and accompanied by my friend Melissa, who helped me set up an interview in December. We had our fill at another corporate building's cafeteria...but I was told that there's also a tasty cafe on the other side of my office building called "Wrap-sody"...thought it was clever!

I'm looking forward to building networks and gaining knowledge throughout my stay with the company. The saying goes, "It's all about who you know." There is definitely truth in those words. (:

I took the best one-hour nap half an hour ago...oh what a lifestyle of work from 9-5 will do to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment